- Limit one entry per individual. You must be age of majority to enter. By entering, you agree to comply with these Contest Rules.
- To enter you must make an online payment through the VersaPay portal on an outstanding Emco Corporation (“Emco”) invoice between October 27, 2022 and November 30, 2022.
- No purchase required. To enter without purchase, email your name, address, daytime and evening telephone numbers, email address and Emco account number to Versapay_Support@emcoltd.com.
- All individuals who are Canadian residents and have reached the age of majority in their province of residence are eligible to enter, except employees, volunteers, representatives, and agents of Emco or VersaPay Corporation (“VersaPay”) and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising, promotion and other agencies, and persons domiciled with any of the above.
- One prize will be awarded on December 1, 2022. The prize consists of a $500.00 electronic prepaid gift card. The Prize is not transferable or convertible to cash and must be accepted as awarded.
- Your chance of winning will depend on the number of entries received.
- To be confirmed as the winner, the selected entrant must first have correctly answered a mathematical skill testing question and comply with these Contest Rules. The selected entrant must also sign a declaration of compliance with these Contest Rules to obtain the prize.
- The prize is subject to availability. Emco reserves the right to substitute a prize in the event of its unavailability for any reason.
- Entries will be automatically electronically generated for the qualifying payment. The contest opens October 27 at 12:00 pm Eastern time. Entries will no longer be accepted after 5:00 pm Eastern time on November 30, 2022.
- Emco will not be responsible for lost, stolen, misdirected, delayed, destroyed or illegible entries. Emco will not be responsible for any delays, problems or malfunction of any telephone or computer networks or lines, systems, servers, access providers, equipment, software, or websites, including, without limitation, the VersaPay portal.
- Emco reserves the right to suspend, terminate or amend this contest at any time without prior notice, if any factor interferes with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Contest Rules. Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Emco reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
- A random drawing will be held from all eligible entries received by the contest closing date. The prize will be drawn on December 1, 2022.
- The selected entrant will be contacted by phone. In the event that the selected entrant cannot be contacted by phone within 7 days of being selected or does not otherwise comply with these Contest Rules, the prize will be forfeited. An invalid entry or an incorrectly answered entry will result in another draw until a qualified winner is determined.
- By entering, the winner agrees that Emco may use the winner’s name and/or photograph, without compensation, for advertising and publicity purposes in any medium.
- By providing personal information to Emco, the entrant consents to the collection and use of such information for the purpose of administering the contest, for the purpose of being contacted by, and receiving information from, Emco regarding its products and services, and for advertising and publicity purposes.
- Emco will be the final arbiter in the interpretation of this contest and its terms and conditions. All decisions of Emco will be final binding. For residents of Quebec, any litigation respecting the conduct this contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the board only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
- This contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws.